Every house has a different style. Some people like to have it all clean and tidy, while others prefer to live in a mess. Still there are always a few resemblances according to your own personal interests. Gamers will have all sorts of video games, fashion girls and boys are known for their extraordinary wardrobes, people who love to cook have a whole assortment of cooking stuff, and Muslims, well, they do have their specific things too. Here are 7 signs you’re definitely at a Muslim’s house.
1. You’ll spot a frame with Arabic letters somewhere in the living room.
2. You might not see it, but there’s a Quran somewhere in the house.
3. Prayer mats, prayer mats everywhere.
4. The clock screams in Arabic five times a day.
5. There’s a line of shoes at the door or right in front of the carpet.
6. There’s a small bucket in the bathroom or toilet.
7. People whisper in Arabic before they eat.
Republish from mvslim.com