HalalTrip’s special ‘Share & Win’ contest now presents an exciting opportunity for Muslim travellers to win a free trip to Bandung along with more fantastic prizes!
Held from the 4th of November to the 20th of November 2015, the ‘Share & Win’ contest is organised and sponsored by HalalTrip and is open to both travellers who have previously visited Indonesia as well as travellers who would like to visit Indonesia for the very first time.
To take part, all you need to do is to tell HalalTrip why you would like to visit Indonesia and what makes it an alluring travel destination. Those of you who have previously visited Indonesia simply need to share your travel experience with HalalTrip – the sights, the sounds and anything that made your visit memorable. Your contributions will also be shared with HalalTrip’s global Muslim travel community, providing many others a unique insight into your travel experiences as a Muslim.
Who is this contest for?
If Indonesia is a destination that you would love to visit, this contest is for you. More details about the contest have been listed below.
How To Enter
There are two ways to take part:
1. Send in a short paragraph on why you would like to visit Indonesia (or why you would like to go back, if you’ve already been there) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “I’m winning that HalalTrip to Bandung!”
2. Share HalalTrip’s Share & Win poster on your Facebook & Instagram accounts, along with a short paragraph on why you would like to visit Indonesia and the hashtags #halaltriptoindonesia and #wonderfulindonesia. Remember to keep your posts public until the 20th of November!
- 1st prize: 4D3N trip to Bandung for 2*
- 2nd prize: $300 Halaltrip travel voucher*
- 3rd – 10th prize: $100 Halaltrip travel voucher each*
Submitted entries will be featured on Halaltrip.com. Winning stories stand the chance to be featured on Halaltrip’s Indonesian Visitor Guide!
Entries close by midnight on the 20th of November 2015 (GMT +8).
Contest Rules and Regulations
1. ‘Share & Win’ is a contest organized, sponsored and administered by Halaltrip Pte Ltd.
2. The contest will take place from 04/11/2015 to 20/11/2015.
3. Entries are open to English, Bahasa and Arabic submissions.
4. Open only to individuals at least 18 years of age at the time of entry.
5. By entering this contest, you agree that Halaltrip reserves the right to publish the stories submitted.
6. Please visit www.halaltrip.com for the full terms and conditions.